RE: Oracle monitoring with visual eye candy

From: Tanel Poder <tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 13:14:28 +0800

Oracle has done good job on APEX. The problem with its graphing and charts is that it's not dynamic enough though.

E.g. if I want to display a stacked bar-chart with session wait information, then I have to write a separate query to populate each different wait event type when putting the chart together. Maybe in version 3.1 then :)

Tanel.