Re: RAC - Services

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 22:43:22 +0100

well now, I wonder if there could possibly be any views relevant to services already in the database, DBA_SERVICES perhaps, or ALL_SERVICES. Maybe you should take a look. Then again there's also the services section of the administrators guide to read
http://download-uk.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/server.102/b14231/create.htm#sthref462that might possibly be relevant as well.

Niall

--
Niall Litchfield