Re: KIll Session in - RAC DB

From: Shivaswamy Raghunath <shivaswamykr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 11:06:00 -0400

Thanks everybody for your input/thoughts.

Currently I login to the specific instance by having appropriate entries in my TNSNAMES and use it only when I need to do such instance specific task. Otherwise, I use the service name.

Another such requirement was for OWB runtime service, which needed to be running only on the given instance and not use any available instance - don't ask me why. (I am not an expert on OWB)