Re: KIll Session in - RAC DB

From: Yavor Ivanov <Yavor_Ivanov_at_stemo.bg>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 15:20:51 +0300

	Showing rac-wide information (like sessions, waits, stats, etc.) is easy: just use gv$* insetead of v$* views. The gv$ views are implemented with special processes (PZ99), which are responsible for retreiving information form all nodes.
	But this processes help only for monitoring (this is, doing SELECTs). To manage specific process of specific instance you usualy need to be connected to this instance.

--
Regards,
Yavor Ivanov