Re: Sqlnet / database links / advanced queueing - most unusual problem

From: Ghassan Salem <salem.ghassan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 09:20:18 +0200

John,
what are the PATH, ORACLE_HOME for the oracle user? The propagation jobs could be inheriting a TNS_ADMIN that is pointing in the wrong place.

rjamya,
the propagation schedule and destinations are kept in the db, but not the actual 'path' from tnsnames, so tnsnames.ora is still used upon propagation. rgds