RE: URGENT: INCOMPLETE RECOVERY

From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 23:23:35 -0600

Any update on this problem? Did you get it fixed or do you still need help?

RF

Robert G. Freeman
Oracle Press Author
Principle Engineer/Team Manager
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints Collaborate '07
Come join my APEX University Session
and Join me to talk about Evolutionary Database Development!! The LDS Church is Hiring DBAs! Contact me if you are interested!