KIll Session in - RAC DB

From: Shivaswamy Raghunath <shivaswamykr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 15:27:48 -0400

Hello.

We do not seem to have a switch INST_ID for ALTER SYSTEM KILL SESSION command. So, if I need to kill the session, I necessarily need to login to the same instance in RAC.

Has any of you have any other method so that you can kill the session from any of the instance of the RAC database?

Thanks,
Shiva