Re: Best way to calc transactions for the month

From: Sandra Becker <sbecker6925_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 12:43:01 -0600

Thanks everyone for your replies. It seems IBM has approached us to be part of a seed program for their new line of business class mainframes and they were asking how many transactions we do per month. Now that I know what it is the president is looking for, I think Tim's script will be sufficient. He's more interested in ballpark rather than exact numbers right now. Overall, he's a pretty easygoing kind of guy. He does want me to be very involved in making the decision on whether or not we should switch platforms from Dell to IBM. That means I get to ask all kinds of questions. ;-)

Sandy