Re: Best way to calc transactions for the month

From: Ravi Gaur <ravigaur1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 13:12:24 -0500

We use a 3rd party tool called "Ambeo" (which got recently acquired by Embarcadero) for our DS shop at Univ of IL to get the database usage statistics -- it sniffs the traffic on a certain port and captures every single database activity -- you could report on object usage, DMLs, user logon/logoff etc etc. More detailed information than general db auditing and good reporting.
I think there is a free trial of 30 days on that (our DS folks know more about it but I can check if you like)