YOUR WINNING INFORMATION

From: NATIONAL LOTTERY <manfredhans6_at_aim.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 18:06:59 +0000

MICROSOFT FOUNDATION INTERNET EXPLORATION BV. FROM: THE DESK OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR. National Lottery PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.  Dear Winner,
   We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Internet compensation promotion program held on the 9th of April, 2007 and it's aimed is to compensate frequent internet explorers all over the world. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number; JIL000015478 with serial number RO245GM495674, batch number GIG/2986542754/PTL, lottery reference number GIL4524121RO, drew from lucky number 2356-1002-5784-9856 which you have consequently won in the 2nd category. You are therefore been approved of a lump sum of US$1,000,000.00 (ONE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) only by the MICROSOFT INTERNATIONAL COMPANY, payable in cash credited to security file numbers;  ADS/57845216/GWK at the Netherlands Payment Bank.

      Due to the mix up of some numbers and email addresses, we ask that you keep your winning information's confidential until your claim has been processed and your money remitted into your bank account as the authorized legal beneficiary. This is part of our security protocols to avoid unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants. MICROSOFT EXPLORATION COMPANY is the worldwide leader in software services and Internet technologies for personal and business computing. This company offers a wide range of products and services designed to empower people through great software any time, any place and on any devices. Microsoft Company is a registered trademark in the United States and other countries. We have help people and Businesses by providing affordable, reliable and convenient payment services and software in the world today and we have invested US$2.5b into software, hardware and a simple to use interface. It is a great opportunity to anyone looking to increase sales through email marketing! So you can realize your dream of financial independence. Note that all winners were selected through a computer ballot-system drawn from over 890,000,000 companies and personal email addresses/online all over the world of which three (3) groups where selected at random as winners in different category. This promotion program takes place every decade in connection with the Olympic sports organization. This compensational program was promoted and sponsored by William Henry Gates III and His Giant co-founder of the Microsoft Corporation, holds 30.7 percent of its stock making him one of the richest people in the United States and the world in general. We hope that you will have the chance of receiving compensation in the next decade as you keep on browsing the net to boost the sales of software materials all over the world. To obtain your claim, please contact the Fiducially Claim Authority:
CARLTON FINANCIAL SERVICES
MR: MANFRED HANS
E.mail: carltonfinance1_at_aim.com
TEL: +31-643-683-096
Remember, all winnings must be claim not later than 30th of April, 2007. After this date, all unclaimed fund will be transfer to the International Debt Payment Reconciliation Unit in the Literary Fund of the United Nation. The Literary Fund is used solely for educational purposes of under-developed countries, such as school construction, renovation, and teacher retirement funding. Please note that in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, remember to always quote your Reference numbers in all your correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change of your contact address or information's about you, do inform us immediately to avoid disqualification of winnings. Congratulations once again from all the members of our staff and thank you for being part of our promotion program and publications.
Yours faithfully,
DR. Mary Cole (MRS). (LOTTERY CO-ORDINATOR). MICROSOFT INTERNATIONAL EXPLORATION COMPANY. Waterlloplain
251A-252B,1106ds, Nederland Received on Tue Apr 10 2007 - 13:06:59 CDT