Re: ORA-00600 [17281] [1001] from JBOSS

From: Don Seiler <don_at_seiler.us>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 11:05:27 -0500

Oh I also forgot to mention that every stack trace has an ORA-01403 "no data found". Coincidentally, this article popped up on my RSS reader today:

http://blogs.ittoolbox.com/oracle/guide/archives/minitip-9-no-data-found-bug-or-feature-15602

It talks about how ORA-01403 doesn't get throw when it should be. I'm wondering if the applications are causing an 01403, but don't know about it, and then perhaps JBOSS is seeing the 00600 when it goes to clean up those cursors that had met the 01403 and throws that error.

Of course, that last paragraph is really just loosely connecting possibly completely unrelated dots.

Don.

--
Don Seiler
http://seilerwerks.blogspot.com