Only our pharmacy gives the results like that

From: Squareness I. Moleskin <ista_adm_at_ghfh.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 18:35:48 -0400

The most powerful medicines for you!

Lasix - $0.53 - a loop diuretic used to treat high blood pressure, congestive heart failure, and swelling due to excess body water.

Merindia - $3.29 - a short-term supplement to diet and exercise in the treatment of weight loss.

Nymphomax - $35.99 - Helps women to achieve multiple and more powerful orgasms with this unique female sexual stimulant.

and more!

our site http://waeq.hk

dfglirsjiel XkBSV1lUH190WkNTVVVEH1FcWQ== Received on Thu Apr 05 2007 - 17:35:48 CDT