Re: .Net version 1.1 data fetch rate

From: Robyn <robyn.sands_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 12:12:05 -0400

They are using the DataReader, but the parse to execute ratio is 1 to 1, with many fetches.

I'll pass the information along and see if I can encourage them to investigate the OracleDataAdaptor. Procedures are being used but need some improvements from what I've seen so far. I believe is some time testing done on a regular basis, but apparently, some users aren't adjusting their filters as expected :)

thank you ... Robyn