Re: Horizontally scaling a database

From: Sandeep Dubey <dubey.sandeep_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 09:29:09 -0400

Thanks to all for all the valuable suggestions. I will primarily work on:

1:Using MySql federated or cluster to spread data across servers.
2: Developing application logic to spread the data and retreive it.
3: Hibernate Shards (thanks Nigel) to do the same.

I will tell the list how each perform, pros and cons.

Thanks

Sandeep