RE: oracle redhat 5 certification?

From: William Wagman <wjwagman_at_ucdavis.edu>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 14:27:56 -0700

I think another piece which has not been resolved yet is the issue mentioned the other day about the change in the wqay Oracle will interact with Raw Devices. The method of working with block devices is changing and they may not yet have drives to work with the new format. See metalink note 357492.1.

Bill Wagman
Univ. of California at Davis
IET Campus Data Center
wjwagman_at_ucdavis.edu