Oracle Workspace Manager

From: <Sherrie.Kubis_at_swfwmd.state.fl.us>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 12:45:44 -0400

Oracle version 9.2.0.8
HP-UX 11.11

One of our development projects has decided to use Oracle Workspace Manager (OWM) for tracking history of permit data. Each of the tables that require history are version-enabled with OWM. They are experiencing intermittent performance problems, and have asked my DBA Team for some help.

OWM is new to us so we are investigating. Something I've noticed, though, is that there is not much available outside of the Oracle documentation and a forum on OTN. We are surmising that this may be because not many folks are using OWM, or perhaps a dedicated industry uses it for a specific purpose.

Is there anyone on this list using OWM? If so, what is it being used for?

Sherrie Kubis
Oracle DBA Supervisor
Information Resources Department
Application Systems Section
Southwest Florida Water Management District 352-796-7211 x4033
mailto:Sherrie.Kubis_at_watermatters.org
http://www.watermatters.org

IMPORTANT NOTICE: All E-mail sent to this address are public record and archived. The Southwest Florida Water Management District does not allow use of District equipment and E-mail facilities for non-District business purposes.