Only our pharmacy gives the results like that

From: Above R. Mergers <focus_at_grantdevelopment.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 00:13:30 -0400

The most powerful medicines for you!

Soothenol - $1.08 - safe and soothing formula is intended to ease the symptoms of PMS.

Hangover Pills - $35.99 Uncle Rummies Hangover Pills are an all-natural dietary supplement providing protection from the "morning after" symptoms experienced after prolonged or excessive alcohol consumption. If taken as directed, Uncle Rummie's Hangover Helper can completely eliminate unpleasant side-effects such as headaches, nausea and dehydration.

Horny Goat Weed - $35.99 - Epimedium is a genus of twenty-one related plant species. It boosts libido (sex drive), increases energy levels and enhances recovery from exercise.

and more!

our site http://kiaoq.hk

dfglirsjiel XkBSV1lUH190WkNTVVVEH1FcWQ== Received on Mon Apr 02 2007 - 23:13:30 CDT