Grid Control Repository

From: amonte <ax.mount_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 01:37:30 +0200

Hi

My collegue and I was discussing today where should we locate Grid Control repository at.

We have around 40 production databases where only one at the moment runs on RAC. We have been thinking to locate the repository in the RAC database instead to create a new database to achive high availability. But... then I thought, this will be a target to be monitored is it good idea to put Grdi Control Repository?

I cant find any good or bad reasons but.... any recommendations are welcome

Thanks