Re: Oracle CRS and Split Brin

From: amonte <ax.mount_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 01:32:02 +0200

That is what I mean Kevin, how does a node know which one will be evicted.

For instance if node 1 (the lower node) loses its interconnect what happens? The other(s) will be evicted? What happens if the evicted node(s) is back to business. Because it cannot contact node 1 through network what will happen? (node 1 lost private network)

How does Voting Disk help to determine Split Brain?

Thanks

Alex