Don't know where to buy pills?

From: Stravinsky G. Balmy <istaari_at_globalagritech.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 21:12:32 -0400

U can restore your health right now. Doesn't matter what is the problem - we have pills to cure everything. Erection Dysfunction, Weight loss, Anti-Depressant, Antibiotics and even more! Fantastic low prices! Instant shipping directly from our warehouses! Licensed medications you can by right now! http://foop.hk

Make right choice: buy medications at LegalRXMedications drug store! Received on Tue Mar 27 2007 - 20:12:32 CDT