Want to be a hero in a bed?

From: Antenna K. Novas <istkh_at_gfcitizens.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 07:20:56 -0400

The answer is simple: Online LegalRXMedications drug store. We have cheapest prices and best quality drugs. We ship instantly worldwide, so you don't need to go to your local drug store. http://frawq.hk

And improve your sexual life! Only Confidential purchase. Verified by VISA! Received on Fri Mar 23 2007 - 06:20:56 CDT