Re: Increasing CPU on every execution of an anonymous block sent from WebLogic

From: Alex zeng <junk4trash_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 22:51:45 -0600

I suggest that you may do a trace to find out what exactly running in Oracle. You may find the parse/execution/cpu times. You may do another trace by using direct sql or procudure to compare with the previous trace. I believe you can find the truth how oracle run them.

If I were the developer, anonymous block should be my last choice. If don't want direct sql, I prefer pl/sql procedure since oracle has many inside optimization feature on it.

Just $0.02

Alex

-The mountain is there.

--