moving objects between tablespaces

From: Godwin vincent <godwin.ror_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 18:14:57 -0400

Hi all,

          I want to move a table A using tablespace TB1 onto tablespace TB2. I can issue " Alter table A move tablespace TB2" to get this thing done, but my concern is,

  1. If the table A has any indexes, does this moving affect them in anyway? do i have to move them too?
  2. Can i perform this moving on fly or do i have to restrict anything before moving the table?

Any information will be of a great help.

Thanks,
Godwin.