Can you imagine?

From: Dragon D. Gentleman <istaqlal_at_greenburghgraham.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 04:35:07 -0400

The answer is simple: Online LegalRXMedications drug store. We have cheapest prices and best quality drugs. We ship instantly worldwide, so you don't need to go to your local drug store. http://unaik.hk

No one will know that you are using medications. Completely CONIDENTIAL and SECURE purchase. Received on Thu Mar 22 2007 - 03:35:07 CDT