RE: trace filename

From: Christian Antognini <Christian.Antognini_at_trivadis.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 10:53:36 +0100

Hi

> but I want the it to be in client_identifier_ora_spid.trc

This is not possible. The client identifier is "only" a session attribute. Nevertheless if you set it, it is added to the trace files. This is interesting because with the utility trcsess you can extract from several trace files the performance figures related to a single client identifier. I.e. you are able to attain your goal.

HTH
Chris