Re: Quest monitoring vs OEM

From: Sinardy Xing <oracle.rdbms_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 14:02:59 +0800

Hi Robert,

I do have your book, may be one day will get your signature also if I go to US (btw you stay there right?) . I know Steve Adams is from Australia.

Anyway, my boss want to buy either one of those products so need to get feedback from the end user.
I need to present to them the difference, pros and cons...

Actually we wanted to have intelligence system that can scan the problem before it occur, may be when we got that they will ask me to leave.... :) Siebel with Oracle DB is the end to end system that I am talking about.

Now I comparing OEM Apps management pack + tuning pack + diagnostic pack versus Quest Spotlight and Quest Performance Analysis.

Thanks so much.

Regards,
Sinardy

--