Re: Differences between Oracle and Progress

From: Ghassan Salem <salem.ghassan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 11:41:40 +0100

All I can say is that a client of mine (vediorbis France) migrated from progress to oracle some years ago, and never looked back. You have a reference doc at this link (sorry in french) http://www.oracle.com/global/fr/customers/profiles/snapshot-vediorbis.pdf?_template=/ocom/ocom_item_templates/ocom_blank_template_with_site_cat

rgds