We Went To Investment in Your Country

From: Mr.Yousif Talibi <yatalibi_at_talibi.sn>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 11:11:33 +0000

Good Day My Dear,
Please, kindly pardon me for any inconvenience this letter may cost you because i know it may come to you as a surprise as we' have no previous correspondence.

I got your contact as i was searching for helping hand in your country , this is why i decided to appeal to you directly for assistance because I' have no relations or friends in your country for help I am Mr.Yousif Talibi, from Ivory Coast. Being that we lost our Father in a couple of months ago.

My Father was a serving director of the Cocoa exporting board until his death. He was assassinated last January by the rebels following the political uprising. Before his death he had a foreign account here in Dakar Senegal up to the tune of $10.5Million usd which he told the bank was for the importation of cocoa processing machine.

I want you to do me and my sister a favour to receive this funds to a safe account in your country or any safer place as the beneficiary. We have plans to do investment in your country, like real estate and industrial production. This is my reason for writing to you. Please if you are willing to assist me and my kid sister, we will give you $3.5 Million usd out this money indicate your interest in replying soonest with this E-mail: ytalibi_at_yahoo.co.in

Thanks and best regards.

Mr.Yousif Talibi & Sister Received on Tue Mar 20 2007 - 06:11:33 CDT