Why an organization would need an enterprise DB team

From: EPA <epanosian_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 21:46:23 -0400

Hi guys,

There is a coming re-org in our company, I thought I'll write a proactive "why we (DBA) should exist" document.

If everybody could send me the list of why DBA should exist, from both operation and application side, that would be great.

Thanks,

Estifan Panosian

Database Admin

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Fri Mar 16 2007 - 20:46:23 CDT