Say “NO” to erectile dysfunction!

From: Trochee M. Maces <istemarie_at_goats.org.au>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 20:18:24 -0400

U can restore your health right now. Doesn't matter what is the problem - we have pills to cure everything. Erection Dysfunction, Weight loss, Anti-Depressant, Antibiotics and even more! Fantastic low prices! Instant shipping directly from our warehouses! Licensed medications you can by right now! http://sujji.hk

Only Secure and Confidential purchase! Verified buy VISA! Received on Thu Mar 15 2007 - 19:18:24 CDT