RE: Rename listener on AIX

From: Mercadante, Thomas F \(LABOR\) <Thomas.Mercadante_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 14:26:45 -0400

Dianna,

Yes you can - but why? Your listener will need it when you start it again. You can make a copy of it if you are looking to save it before you make changes.

Personally, I document any changes I make internally in the listener file by starting lines with # for comments.

Tom

This transmission may contain confidential, proprietary, or privileged information which is intended solely for use by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission or its attachments is strictly prohibited. In addition, unauthorized access to this transmission may violate federal or State law, including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1985. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the transmission and its attachments.