Re: Privileges on Sequences

From: Gints Plivna <gints.plivna_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 19:00:41 +0200

SQL> select user from dual;

USER

GINTS Elapsed: 00:00:00.00
SQL> create sequence seq;

Sequence created.

Elapsed: 00:00:03.03
SQL> grant select on seq to otheruser
  2 /

Grant succeeded.

Elapsed: 00:00:00.07
SQL> select * from all_tab_privs where TABLE_NAME = 'SEQ';

GRANTOR                        GRANTEE
TABLE_SCHEMA                   TABLE_NAME
PRIVILEGE                                GRA HIE
GINTS                          OTHERUSER
GINTS                          SEQ
SELECT                                   NO  NO

Gints Plivna
http://www.gplivna.eu