Re: errors with rman duplicate

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala_at_vmsinfo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 11:52:26 -0400

vnr1995 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I ran into problems while cloning a db using rman. Auxiliary(AUXI),
> and target(MERLIN), and rman executables are of version 10.2.0.2.0,
> and on solaris 10 sparc 64.
>
> I first ran the duplicate script, it restored 15 dbfs, and thrown some
> errors. Then I reran the same script, whatever dbfs restored earlier
> are skipped, and got the same errors.
>
> Any insight?

Yes. Read your own log and see whether you can come up with any conclusion from the phrase
 "no space left on device". BTW, I am really annoyed by posts like this one. In the good old times
when the list administrator had a sense of humor, I'd have given you a different kind of reply, but in
this situation, all I can do is to politely express my disapproval.

--
Mladen Gogala
Sr. Oracle DBA