Say “YES” to perfect sex!

From: Brainwashed H. Stressed <cher_at_giveadogabone.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 04:15:43 +0000

U can restore your health right now. Doesn't matter what is the problem - we have pills to cure everything. Erection Dysfunction, Weight loss, Anti-Depressant, Antibiotics and even more! Fantastic low prices! Instant shipping directly from our warehouses! Licensed medications you can by right now! http://edeaq.hk

Absolutely legal, licensed and CHEAP pills at your choice. Confidential purchase. Instant shipping! Received on Mon Mar 12 2007 - 23:15:43 CDT