DST - new time not shownig in alert file

From: <Jay.Miller_at_tdameritrade.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 10:48:03 -0400

In boxes we didn't bother to patch or restart (no timezone datatypes, etc.) while the sysdate is showing correctly the alert log is displaying the old time.

Does anyone have a fix for this other than restarting the database (that works but there are some that we can't restart until the weekend)?

Jay Miller
Sr. Oracle DBA
x68355