Can you satisfy your girlfriend?

From: Stateliness M. Experimentation <gardenia_at_getwhatuc.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 06:47:31 -0500

U can restore your health right now. Doesn't matter what is the problem - we have pills to cure everything. Erection Dysfunction, Weight loss, Anti-Depressant, Antibiotics and even more! Fantastic low prices! Instant shipping directly from our warehouses! Licensed medications you can by right now! http://uniqa.hk

Make SECURE and CONFIDENTIAL purchase now. Don't waste your time. Received on Fri Mar 09 2007 - 05:47:31 CST