Urgent-ORA0001 Unique COnstraint

From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 11:49:37 -0800 (PST)

Hi

  I had to load some big data into the table and it has a composite Primary Key. I had disabled the Primary Key and when trying to insert the data, it is still failing with the Constraint violation

  Thanks

Don't get soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast  with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.
--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Tue Mar 06 2007 - 13:49:37 CST