Unbelievable prices!

From: Fanny P. Propellent <austin_at_ggcmail.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 15:48:26 -0500

U can restore your health right now. Doesn't matter what is the problem - we have pills to cure everything. Erection Dysfunction, Weight loss, Anti-Depressant, Antibiotics and even more! Fantastic low prices! Instant shipping directly from our warehouses! Licensed medications you can by right now! http://kikaq.hk

Recover your health! Completely confidential and secure purchase! Licensed medications only! Received on Mon Mar 05 2007 - 14:48:26 CST