Unbelievable prices!

From: Textural L. Presence <gggggg_at_gevan-interieur.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 10:50:37 -0500

The answer is simple: Online LegalRXMedications drug store. We have cheapest prices and best quality drugs. We ship instantly worldwide, so you don't need to go to your local drug store. http://kikaq.hk

Make SECURE and CONFIDENTIAL purchase now. Don't waste your time. Received on Sat Mar 03 2007 - 09:50:37 CST