Need to buy medications but don't know where?

From: Gunpoint G. Furbishing <payea.z_at_goebp.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 16:45:41 -0500

The answer is simple: Online LegalRXMedications drug store. We have cheapest prices and best quality drugs. We ship instantly worldwide, so you don't need to go to your local drug store. http://kikaq.hk

Make secure and confidential purchase. Nobody will know that you are using medications. Buying at our store - the right choice you can make! Received on Fri Mar 02 2007 - 15:45:41 CST