HELP!!! HORRIBLE ARCHITECTURE

From: Paula Stankus <paulastankus_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 11:42:27 -0800 (PST)

Here it is and if someone has a good solution let me know.

  I have inherited this database with multiple, multiple schemas.

  The schemas have views and the views access more schemas.

  The database is very large.

  I have about 10 development groups needing (per their request) 10 separate instances to develop on because they are in different phases of development.

  Refreshing the databases is a nightmare. Just when you thought you were done you need yet another underlying schema.

  I don't have enough space for 10 clones of prod (wish I did)

  Any suggestions???

Never miss an email again!

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Fri Mar 02 2007 - 13:42:27 CST