[Q] NEW ORACLE DST problem. Does it hurt Windows client???

From: dba1 mcc <mccdba1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 05:29:18 -0800 (PST)

I just received E-Mail from ORACLE suopport say "all 10.2.0.3" and most of Windows 9ir2 DST patch set have problem.

We just spend lots of time change our ORACLE clients (most are 9ir2 windows version and some on 10.2.0.3 both linux and windows).

Does anyone know this E-mail from ORACLE hurt ORACLE client or NOT?

Thanks.

Get your own web address.
Have a HUGE year through Yahoo! Small Business. http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/domains/?p=BESTDEAL