Re: disk crash no mirror, NOARCHILEG mode, and NO BACKUP, some datafiles & undo missing

From: Ujang Jaenudin <ujang.jaenudin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 21:35:48 +0700

ops...

got a bit info:

Wed Feb 28 21:33:23 2007
Errors in file /oracle1/product/orabase/admin/DWOR/udump/dwor_ora_4233.trc:

ORA-00704: bootstrap process failure
ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 2
ORA-00376: file 93 cannot be read at this time
ORA-01110: data file 93: '/oracle5/oradata/DWOR/undotbs04.dbf'
Wed Feb 28 21:33:23 2007
Error 704 happened during db open, shutting down database USER: terminating instance due to error 704 Instance terminated by USER, pid = 4233
ORA-1092 signalled during: ALTER DATABASE OPEN...

any ideas?

regards
ujang

--