Re: OCP DBA question?

From: Syed Jaffar Hussain <sjaffarhussain_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 12:54:11 +0300

OCA doesn't have any pre-requisits. Without attending any OU course, one can sit for OCA.
In order to complete OCP, one need to provide the pre-requisit course attendance details before.

2. Does a online course/CBT perhaps qualify as a hands on? This need to cross check with the prerequisits. Or probably sending an email to ocp exam team would be good idea.

--
Best Regards,
Syed Jaffar Hussain

http://jaffardba.blogspot.com/
http://www.oracle.com/technology/community/oracle_ace/ace1.html#hussain
"Winners don't do different things. They do things differently."