lsnrctl commands

From: Smith, Steven K - MSHA <Smith.Steven_at_DOL.GOV>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 15:27:32 -0700

Is there any way to run multiple lsnrctl commands on the same command line? Our listeners are password protected. I'm putting together a script to rotate the logs and I want to dynamically pull the log directory and file name from the lsnrctl utility. I'm having trouble finding the syntax to execute both the set password and the show log_directory on the same lsnrctl command prompt.

for an example of what I'm trying to accomplish:

lsnrctl set password pa55w0rd show log_directory

But this syntax doesn't work past the 'set password'

Thanks

Steve Smith

Envision Technology Partners / MSHA MSIS Team

Desk: 303-231-5499