We have everything that you need

From: Anglia L. Multimillionaires <issyal_at_getbusinessweek.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 09:47:22 -0500

US Drug store presents lots of medications at cheapest prices. You won't find such prices in United States or even Canada. We sell legal and quality pills, our friendly support will help you anytime you need. http://hhtsdj.radoterrure.com/?76269375

Make secure and confidential purchase. Nobody will know that you are using medications. Buying at our store - the right choice you can make! Received on Mon Feb 26 2007 - 08:47:22 CST