RE: ASM question

From: Hameed, Amir <Amir.Hameed_at_xerox.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 20:15:37 -0500

Alex,
You are right that these are VERITAS volumes; they are on EMC DMX 3000 and are on the same controller. I am just playing with ASM in the lab to get to know it and see if this is something that we can use here. Even if I decide to use ASM, I will most likely avoid its mirroring feature and rely on the external (1+0) mirroring that SAN offers.

Amir