Need to buy medications but don't know where?

From: Giggles H. Disastrously <sanderson_at_gotnet.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 18:03:42 -0500

The answer is simple: Online LegalRXMedications drug store. We have cheapest prices and best quality drugs. We ship instantly worldwide, so you don't need to go to your local drug store. http://jujuk.hk/

Recover your health! Completely confidential and secure purchase! Licensed medications only! Received on Sat Feb 24 2007 - 17:03:42 CST