We purchase uncollected Judgments

From: Herbert <marcella_at_sacmail.com>
Date: 23 Feb 2007 04:29:27 -0600

We purchase un-collected Judgments

You will feel good when you receive what you are owed and at the same time you see that justice happens.

Reach us at:

1-303-4 8 0-5712

We purchase uncollected Judgments
Detailed info or to discontinue receiving or to see our address.

It has grieved me that men have not yet discovered what even birds know: that the atmosphere offers them swift and easy means of traveling from one part of the earth's surface to another
Some people have tried to build airships, remarked Rob Received on Fri Feb 23 2007 - 04:29:27 CST