Guts of OEM repository

From: Spears, Brian <BSpears_at_Limitedbrands.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 13:52:22 -0500

 I am putting together reports on our databases and would like to dig into our OEM repository to gather the info I am looking for (since it's got lots of goodies in there) in the form of data but not reports.

Any table listing info. Or mapping or site describing it?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Brian